Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rare Scans #1 (Nastassja, Klaus and Ruth)


Occasionally I will try to post some scans from my own collection that I haven't seen online. Pardon the poor quality of some of these as many are very old and my scanner at times leaves a lot to be desired.
This first shot is of a young Nastassja, her famed father and mother in the mid to late sixties. It originally appeared in a 1960's German magazine but this particular photograph is from a later 1980's article, as you might notice the smaller shot of Nastassja and her mom in the corner.
I really love this picture and I thought, that even in this poor quality, it was worth posting.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Thanks for sharing that picture. It's cool to see a young Nastassja with her parents. I've always been a huge fan of her father. He made some interesting films. I look forward to whatever other pictures you share with us up here.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I hope I can keep posting some photos that hopefully haven't been widely seen. I love this particular shot, wish i had a better quality copy of it...
Klaus was amazing...