Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rare Scan #13 (Three Jumbo Lobby Cards)


Here are three very large lobby cards that I got scanned as well as I could. I just chose the most interesting I had since my scanner quality is less than great.

Also a quick note on the postings as of late. Please forgive the more than usual sporadic nature of them. School just started up for me and it is taking me a little longer to post stuff than I like. Postings will continue here and I hope to be as in depth as I can and remain interesting for those reading.
Thanks for the patience and support.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

These are some really nice lobby cars. Nastassja is beautiful as ever in them. Thanks for posting them. Good luck with school. I'm not in school, but I've had a lot on my plate lately, so don't worry about it. I do enjoy your blog.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I appreciate the nice words and encouragment...