Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kinski and Beineix At The 1983 Cannes Film Festival and Thieves LIke Us Track

Wow, I just located this amazing news report on YouTube from a vintage French TV Broadcast. This is actual footage from the premiere of THE MOON IN THE GUTTER at the 1983 Cannes Film Festival. These clips of Nastassja and Beineix are really incredible to see, and they really make me wish I could speak French.


Also, here is another clip off YouTube featuring some clips from the film set to an instrumental by a band called Thieves Like Us. They have some really intriguing song samples and other videos here. I like this song a lot and it is very nicely set to Beineix's images.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Thanks for posting those. I can't wait to check them out. It's so neat all the things that are on youtube. These are things we would probably never get a chance to see otherwise.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I was really happy to come across both of these...