Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nostalgia Kinky Lands In Wikio's Top 100


I was notified yesterday that Nostalgia Kinky and Moon And The Gutter are ranked among the top 100 film blogs according to Wikio's rankings page. Apparently this ranking is determined by the amount of sites and other blogs linking directly to both so I really appreciate all that have done so. I have added the little award logo to the side of the page.
My review of MALADIE D'AMOUR will be posted very soon. My apologies on the lack of posting on it but finding material has proven most difficult.

3 comments:

MML said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MML said...

Congrats again Jeremy, it's Miles from Wikio! It's so interesting how many film websites are considered blogs by different ranking sites on the Internet. Wikio recognizes both Nostalgia Kinky and Moon in the Gutter as the true BLOGS about film that they are! All best...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Congrats to you. This is such good news. I'm really thrilled that two of your blogs are listed in this. You deserve it. I've learned a lot about Nastassja from your blog. I've always liked her. I find her beautiful and talented, but I've never seen that many of her films. This blog has really helped me learn more about her and her work. Great job. Thanks for doing this.