Friday, December 14, 2007

Maria's Lovers: U.S. Lobby Cards


There is an interesting story behind these cards. I found them earlier this year at Schwabs Drug Store in Memphis, Tennessee.

This is the same drug store that Elvis Presley shopped at when he was a teenager. In an interview around the time of MARIA'S LOVERS it was mentioned that Nastassja really liked Elvis.

These cards had been sitting in a box with other cards since this film was released over twenty years ago...I could tell because of the 1984 date on the price sticker.

It was an odd bit of kismet, and I was thrilled to find them. I haven't seen them online before and I hope everyone enjoys them.

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I love these lobby cards, especially the first and last ones. These are so wonderful.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I was excited to find them...

scott said...

Thanks for sharing, Jeremy!! Wonderful!!