Monday, July 28, 2008

The Welcome Return of Exposed?

exposed
A kind reader alerted me to the fact that The New Beverly Theater is currently having the remarkable double feature of James Toback's Fingers and Exposed. According to this readers report, in attendance opening night was Nastassja Kinski herself. Toback was also there presenting the film and apparently introduced Nastassja, which no doubt made for an extraordinarily memorable evening all the way around. I really hope this current and surprising news leads to Exposed finally getting a DVD release sometime in the near future.

A fellow blogger has posted a nice report on this event that can be read here.

3 comments:

The King Of Cool said...

That would be great indeed if it did.

Mr. Peel said...

Naturally I'm kicking myself now for not going, but what can I say. I can't go to all of these things. Oh well.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys for the comments...I was hoping for a report Mr. Peel but like you said, you can't make em all...thanks again.